Ah, February! Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and I’ve been busy working away fulfilling orders for cards and art prints in my Etsy shop for the holiday. I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day, especially making and giving cards out to friends and family, which happily I get to do now as part of my regular creative work! If you’re interested to see my latest projects and browse The Big Lake shop, you can click on the “Shop” menu tab anywhere on this website or click here to view.
This year I wanted to put together a fun gift idea guide for my fellow outdoorsy folk, with a few ideas for your adventurous partner, friend, or maybe just for yourself!
- This national parks inspired art would make a beautiful display or keepsake of a favorite adventure.
- I love this camp candle in freshly cut pine, plus they offer a variety of other scents too.
- Cozy up outdoors with this double hammock.
- This handy bag comes in a variety of colors, and is perfect for a little getaway.
- Get inspired for your next adventure together with this gorgeous book featuring our national parks.
- John loves this classic coffee maker, it gets used almost daily.
- These his & hers camp-style coffee mugs are available individually, so you can get one for yourself or your own pairing!
- This queen size couple’s sleeping bag is perfect for a night under the stars.
- These slippers in neutral style and natural fibers are perfect for any couple. I own the wool sneakers, and these slippers are next on my list!
Looking for a few more suggestions? I’ve linked below to some additional ideas, happy browsing!
This reclaimed wood frame to showcase a favorite adventure.
And this handmade candle sounds heavenly, I’ve already added it to my shopping cart!
Similar to the his & hers coffee mugs, these adorable camp themed espresso mugs would also make a great gift.
I also adore this splurge-worthy iconic camp blanket.
Lastly, I love these elegant customizable coordinates necklaces, I’ve ordered from this Etsy shop a few times and they make the most beautiful gifts.
Do you have any suggestions for outdoorsy gifts? Let me know in the comments!
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting The Big Lake!